Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Smith & Kraus at the AATE Conference

Meet Kristen Dabrowski, author of the My First Acting Series. Purchase the entire series and get an autographed copy. All twelve books are now available at a record breaking discount.
Award-Winning Playwright, Theater Educator, and Columnist, Maureen Brady Johnson will represent Smith & Kraus at the 2009 AATE Conference. Learn more about S&K's popular new series My First Acting Series. Scheduled events include author signings, raffle drawings,and upcoming title information. Don't miss visiting Booth #215!

Positive reviews for the My First Acting Series!
Here's what critics are saying about other titles within the My First Acting Series,

Both (My Second Monologue and My Third Monologue) books are good additions as they suggest well-rounded activities for students to practice reading, writing, speaking, and both critical and imaginative thinking. ----School Library Journal

Monologue books for older students saturate the market, but Dabrowski offers 100 short, children-driven monologues that encompass a child's known universe (organized into games, families, food, friends, wishes). ----Midwest

Of My First Monologue Book...Gr 2-6,
.... While there are other monologue titles for elementary children...the selections in My First Monologue are much shorter and easier to memorize or analyze. ----School Library Journal

No comments: